Accountant / Financial Accountant
JW137 - Accountant / Financial Accountant - Based in London
Salary up to £60,000 dependent on experience plus amazing benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fast-paced entrepreneurial start-up for a self-starter where you can make a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- We require candidates who have worked previously for one of the Big 4 Accountancy firms and will have then moved to work for a smaller start up organisation or firm
- Forward thinking individuals who have managed teams
- Fully qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA with audit experience AAT Qualifications
Candidate and responsibilities
- A qualified accountant with excellent experience working with IFRS and UK working practises with an appreciation of good business practices.
- Lead management reporting for two lines of business in UK while monitoring performance against budgets and able to meet deadlines
- Owning the monthly close for two lines of business for UK, driving forward timely reporting to assist the business owners
- Liaising with the operations teams to ensure accurate reporting
- Developing and implementing financial controls and monitoring spend against budget
- Assisting the Finance Manager, UK, EIRE & USA and Group Financial Controller with various adhoc projects
- A keen eye for detail, a strong problem solving skill and a willingness to learn.
- Some experience in inventory management and familiar with licensing arrangements, and preferably have worked in a fast food company with some experience in asset and inventory management and be familiar with licensing arrangements.
- Adaptable, driven, hardworking and proactive individual
- Collaborative and enjoy working in a team
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing all essential duties
- Interest in food, restaurants and tech start-up businesses
- Strong organisational skills & excellent attention to detail
- Highly proficiency in Microsoft Excel and NetSuite experience (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, self-starter work environment and able to meet deadlines
- Experience working in a start-up environment advantageous
Salary of £50,000 - £60,000
Benefits include; Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area, Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and other excellent perks!
If this exciting opportunity for an Accountant is of interest or you would like to know more then please send your c.v. for consideration