Finance Business Partner
The objective of this role is to enhance understanding of business performance, support operations and sales functions, develop performance metrics, and improve forecast visibility from both a profitability and cash conversion perspective.
My client is medium sized business near Portsmouth.
- Develop daily/weekly performance data
- Review performance data, ensure that issues and risks identified, and that the appropriate forums are in place to manage issues and risks identified
- Deploy process for forecasting in various guises - ERP system/Adaptive/Other
- Support monthly accounting closing process
- Support review and narration of monthly expense reports
- Ensure full visibility and completeness of all quotes/orders
- Validate all quotes to assure completeness in terms and pricing calculations against DOA
- Ensure there is pipeline/orders/sales data available weekly
- Analyse manufacturing costs to enhance understanding and feed back into sales processes as appropriate
- Report profitability against both quotes and planned costs by order/job
- Ensure appropriate processes are in place to ensure inventory accuracy in both quantity and valuation
The right candidate will ideally be working towards ACCA/CIMA.
You will obviously have relevant experience from your current/previous roles.
A QBE would be considered but would probably need to have worked in a manufacturing environment.
An excellent salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.