Ruby group are recruiting for a permanent Payroll Supervisor opportunity based in central London. Our client is within the education and training industry based in central London.
The environment is excellent, new and open plan, it is a friendly and professional team offering excellent benefits of circa 27 days holiday, flexi-hours and 36.5 hours per week.
Your list of duties include:
- Providing leadership, direction and motivation to 3 advisors within the payroll production team
- Day to day management of performance and annual appraisals (measurement against KPIs)
- Ownership of legislative updates
- Processing and reconciliation of the monthly and overseas payrolls, production and distribution of payslips, BACS and cheque files, submission of statutory reports
- Monthly auto enrolment routine, ensuring correct application of scheme entitlement, production of letters to affected employees, and for the correct deductions from pay
- Adherence of payroll debt management policy ensuring timely and appropriate communications with debtors Developing best practise payroll procedures
- Assist in the testing and development of HR systems where upgrades or patches are applied which impact on the payroll functionality
- Deputise for the Head of Payroll or DPM at meetings as requested and provide managerial cover for other colleagues in busy periods or when staff are on annual or sick leave.
The ideal Payroll Supervisor will possess the following attributes/skills:
- Studying for or qualified Payroll (CIPP) - Desirable
- Oracle and ResouceLink exposure - Desirable
- Proven current experience of managing a payroll function and a team
- Comprehensive current experience of legislative reporting, including all HMRC submissions, P60s, and P11Ds etc
- Strong people management skills with the ability to motivate
- Thorough approach to problem solving
This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Supervisorto join a well-known and reputable international organisation.
If your background matches the above please do not hesitate to apply at your soonest convenience.
We look forward to hearing from you!