5 days left
- Full Time
To coordinate and manage the design, manufacture and installation of the curtain walling system, including balcony finishes, window /glazing installation, associated wall finishes as well as waterproofing required.
Project Manager / Construction Director on site
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Comprehensive understanding of facade systems with past hands on experience in installation, commissions, snagging, QA and hand over of such systems.
- Fully understand the NHBC and building reg requirements and be able to implement / install in accordance with the regs, BS standards and manufacturers requirements.
- Pre-installation preparation and readiness knowledge.
- Have schuco systems install experience for window, doors and commercial glazing.
- Kingspan composite panel roofing system installation knowledge
- Zinc and Copper roofing installation knowledge
- Aluminium Cladding panel installation experience including vapour barriers, bracketry, fire stop, ventilation.
- Knowledge of K15 and the risks associated of fire stopping on facades
- Excellent knowledge of curtain wall installation, waterproofing, etc.
- Wealth of experience in managing QA and snagging of the above systems.
- Excellent people manage and experience in managing people
- Commercially driven, organised, capable of understand and designing out flaws in design.
Unsolicited CVs: in relation to speculative CVs received from providers without a prior assignment issued in writing by Ardmore’s Recruitment team, no fee payable by Ardmore will apply.