My Client, a Leading FMCG business that's operating on a global basis is looking for a Management Accountant to head up their finance team.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director as a Management Accountant you will be supporting project work including implementing processes throughout the finance department. You will also have the following duties:
- Monthly management reporting, P&L, Balance Sheet, financial and margin analysis
- Monthly control account reconciliation and analysis
- Undertaking accruals and pre-payments
- Preparing year end accounts and reporting to auditors
- Working with the warehouse on International stock ordering and stock control and analysis
- Maintaining and updating stock records to ensure no stock outs on key lines.
- Pricing analysis and recommendations on pricing
- Producing business plans for franchisees and liaising with banks.
Candidates will be Graduates with 3 years experience within an Accountancy function.
Candidates must be able to prepare a set of Management Accounts.
The role has a strong benefit package and the opportunity progression within the business.