I am currently looking for an Accountant to join a growing commercial property developer as a Treasury Manager to assist their Group Finance Manager. This developer is currently working on some exciting projects based in South London and are seeking to expand their Finance team to support their rapid growth.
This is an exceptionally exciting opportunity if you want to join a business that is seeking to grow considerably over the coming years and therefore offers fantastic progression opportunities for the successful candidate.
The role will include the following duties:
- Producing short-term cash flow forecasts
- Assist with financial modelling for the business
- Monitoring the profitability and liquidity of the company
- Assisting external accountant with financial year end accounts
- VAT returns as required by external accountants
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Candidates must at least be ACCA/CIMA/ACA part-qualified, qualified candidates will be preferred
- Property accountancy experience is essential for this position
- Experience working on financial models would be strongly preferred
- You must be able to work well within a small and ambitious team
- Comprehensive understanding of double entry
- Strong communications skills
This role is an exceptionally exciting role based in South London. If you are looking for a business that will enable you to grow and develop with the prospect of senior management positions over the coming years as well as potential for share ownership within the business then this might be the role for you.
If you think role is something you could be interested in then apply now. Alternatively to find out more about this exciting opportunity, feel free to call Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith for more information.