Senior Billing Controller, Media, Central London, £33,000
5 days left
- Full Time
Senior Billing Controller, Media, Central London, up to £33,000
Our client is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries, employing over 16,000 people.
The group finance team is based in central London and is a lively and friendly division - there’s always a lot going on in their office, so if you’re outgoing, personable and like to be kept busy, you’ll fit right in.
To take ownership of key parts of the Media Group’s billing and ensure timely & accurate Invoices are released as per the schedules.
To interact with the various Client facing staff and internal media planners & buyers stakeholders to ensure billing is seamless each month.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Timely & accurate billing as per the client calendar’s
- Swift resolution of Invoice queries raised by clients or internal colleagues with meetings on / off site as required.
- Manage the Unbilled to client reducing the level of unbilled as per management metrics
- Report to management on effectiveness of billing / unbilled
- Work with colleagues and cover absence to ensure department maintains highest level of billing integrity
- Ensure all 4 Billing cycles are actioned & maintained each month.
- Report on value of billed & unbilled in period
- Highlight those colleagues who missed deadlines & share with management team.
- Work with Colleagues to reduce the level of unbilled activity
- Numerate, with an exceptional attention to detail
- Articulate, good oral & written communication skills.
- Previous Billing (in media agency or creative organisation)
- Self starter with good time management skills
- Team player who will also work well on their own
- Strong Excel skills required
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.