6 days left
- Full Time
Horsham - £22,000 per Annum
A prominent financial planning/advisory company with a modern approach to the use of technology and wealth planning are looking for an experienced 'Wealth Administrator’ to join their Client relationship team. As a key member of the team you will work closely with high end advisors and their clients providing technical administrative support.
The specifics of the role will include -
· Using provider platforms to obtain information
· Supporting the financial advisors with all administration, processing of new business and client correspondence
· Working closely with clients, acting as a point of contact for referrals and enquiries
· Processing applications and making alterations where required
· Managing valuations and obtaining any required information
To apply for the position, you should have previous administration experience within financial services, preferably within an IFA firm. You must be confident, have excellent communication skills and have an eye for detail to perform given tasks accurately. You should have good knowledge using Microsoft Excel and be willing to learn new skills and develop your understanding of Wealth Management.
For a full Job Description please contact Megan Hines