Paraplanner - IFA
5 days left
- Part Time
- Paraplanner based in Chelmsford Essex
- Part Time and Full Time applicants considered
- Salary: £26,000 - £35,000 (FTE) + Bonus
A small, strong and reputable IFA based in Chelmsford and Bishops Stortford with excellent service standards and a client centric proposition.
We are looking to recruit an experienced para-planner to join our happy team in the Chelmsford office. Both full time and part time applicants will be considered for this role.
- Preparing advice and writing new business suitability reports for clients
- Researching financial products and solutions
- Supporting and preparing the adviser for all new business meetings
- At least two years experience in a para-planning role within an IFA
- Level 4 Qualification (or working towards)
- Self motivated and a desire to work to the highest standards
- A keen eye for detail and a 'right first time' attitude
- Highly organised
- A responsible attitude, taking initiative and ownership of your work
The successful candidate will need to be self motivated, responsible and articulate. As this business and industry constantly changes it is vital that our team have a shared desire to continually improve and enhance our systems and practices. Additionally as the role will be heavily involved in supporting new and existing clients you will need to be confident with strong communication skills.
You will need to be familiar and capable utilising industry systems such as; Intelliflo, FE Analytics, O&M Pension Profiler and Provider Platforms (Old Mutual, Transact, AJ Bell etc).
We look forward to receiving your application.