EYFS and KS1 PPA & Intervention Teacher
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: EYFS and KS1 PPA & Intervention Teacher
Precise Location: N1
Salary: £30,000 to £45,000
Salary Details: MPS/UPS
Start Date: As soon as possible
Duration: Permanent Full time
- Full time intervention and PPA position
- Well-established 'good' primary school near Kings Cross with excellent transport links
- Friendly staff team
- 1:1 and small group intervention as well as whole class PPA cover
- Reception to Year 2
A friendly and popular Primary School based near Kings Cross, Central London, is seeking to appoint a full time intervention and PPA teacher in Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage One (EYFS-KS1) to commence on a full time basis from as soon as possible.
The position will entail:
- A full timetable of 1:1 and small group intervention and PPA
- Predominantly supporting learners in EYFS and KS1
- Working with Key Stage One (KS1) class teachers to coordinate interventions in English and Maths
The school can offer:
- Receptive students who enjoy learning
- A role that allows you to see real progress in the students you are supporting
- Fantastic CPD and career progression opportunities
- A supportive teaching environment with a friendly senior management team
- A friendly team of British trained and overseas trained teachers.
The school is well-resourced and led by an approachable and forward-thinking Headteacher who offers her staff fantastic opportunities for career progression. It would be essential to be adaptable, flexible and confident in your teaching to be successful in this role.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- At least one years' experience in a similar teaching environment
- A team approach to teaching and learning.
This is a thoroughly rewarding teaching position, supporting students of lower ability to make progress in English and Maths. If you would like to make a difference to the learning potential of children in their infant stage, and have the qualifications and experience to be successful, please forward an updated CV to Cara as soon as possible.