Primary NQT Posts - Westminster & Camden September 2017
Are you looking to secure a permanent teaching post within the the London Borough’s of Westminster & Camden for September 2017?
Have you been graded as a ‘Good/Outstanding’ class teacher?
Do you have a creative and artistic flair that shines through? Are you able to inspire the future generation with your teaching and want to make a difference within an inner city primary school?
- Primary NQT Positions (Permanent Opportunity)
- London Borough of Westminster & Camden
- September 2017 Start (Some Negotiation to Start July)
- Tailored NQT Induction Programme
- Inspirational Head teachers committed to raising achievement and standards
- ‘Good’ & ‘Outstanding’ Schools
I am working with a number of Primary Schools within the London Borough’s of Westminster & Camden I am looking to recruit innovative, dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate Primary NQT’s for permanent positions in September 2017.
We work alongside some of the best primary schools in Westminster & Camden. These schools are all open to supporting NQTs through their induction year and their further career prospects. Schools do vary in size and each school is able to offer something very different.
Whether you are looking for a Faith school, Community School, Academy, State or Free School we can help you secure your first permanent teaching post..
To be considered you must:
- Have a passion for education and making a difference to the lives of 30 children
- Have a solid understanding of the National Curriculum/Recent or Current Education affairs
- Have ‘Good/Outstanding’ classroom teaching observations or at least working towards those levels.
- Show Tenacity, Ambition, Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
To Apply for these roles and find out more about what our schools can offer then please send a copt of your CV today!