Paraplanner / Senior IFA Administrator
5 days left
- Full Time
A respected Client of Independent Financial Advisers based in Essex, require a full time Financial Planning Administrator / Paraplanner to join their existing support staff team.
The Sales Support team here is a smaller tight nit unit, whom are involved in all aspects of the back office, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone whom is in an Administrators role looking to step up, or a Paraplanner whom enjoys all aspects of the back office, within a friendly, family feel environment.
If this is you, then please apply below.
Job duties include:
- Product research and sales support for investments, pensions, protection and mortgages.
- Writing suitability reports, which are often of a technical nature.
- Preparation for client meetings.
- Attending client meetings with advisers, where appropriate.
Successful candidates are likely to:
- Have at least two years’ experience working in a financial administration / paraplanning role.
- Hold industry qualifications. Ideally Level 3 (Certificate) qualified, or making progress towards the Level 4 (Diploma) qualification. If you are making progress towards achieving these qualifications, you will be given the financial and technical support to do so.
- Good telephone manner and an excellent attitude towards client care.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work under own initiative, undertaking a variety of tasks and prioritising work effectively.
*Client Services Administrator, Sales Support,
*Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career