Senior Finance Analyst
Our clients, an international media business are actively seeking a Finance Analyst to sit in the UK strategy team, being at the forefront of overall business strategy.
In this role, you will be tasked with providing robust analysis and financial modelling for long-term business plans, you will need to produce comprehensive market and competitor analysis, and play a key role in the commercial and strategy teams.
This is an environment where good work is rewarded, it is an excellent opportunity to challenge yourself and truly add value to the business. We are looking for candidates with ambition, the determination to grow and challenge the status quo.
Key responsibilities include:
- Financial modelling for revenue and costs of the business
- Quickly gain an understanding of all areas of the business
- Research the market, use external sources to develop reports and forecasts providing market and competitor insight
- Keep up to date with international affairs and their impacts on the business
- Identify key business drivers, assess profitability, set KPI's and highlight risks and opportunities
- Assist with the preparation of strategy presentations for senior management
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or CIMA)
- 1 - 2 years PQE, ideally in the media sector
- Proven financial modelling experience
- Confident and effective communicator
- Strong academics
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international business and really drive change. If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more, please apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.