Senior Electrical Design Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Conrad Consulting is currently working with a key client for find a Senior Electrical Engineer for a Building Services Department in Cambridge.
Our client is a leading firm of consulting engineers with offices all over the world working on award winning projects. Offering a fully comprehensive service to their clients this is a chance for the successful candidate to join company whose work includes acclaimed luxury hotels, national retail icons and city centre housing developments.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Electrical Design Engineer who can comfortably lead projects within a range of sectors. The successful engineer will be joining a strong multi-discipline team of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineers. This is a client facing role so candidates should be able to demonstrate the professionalism and competency to explain their work to clients and colleagues.
We are keen to hear from candidates who are able to demonstrate to following experience:
* Relevant Building Services or Electrical qualification ideally to degree level.
* 5 Years Experience within Building Services Consultancy or Contracting
* Ideally chartered or working towards becoming so by either the IET or CIBSE.
* Experience of using relevant design software such as AutoCAD, Relux and Dialux.
* Full clean driving licence
* Excellent salary of £40,000 - £45,000 commensurate to experience.
* Pension scheme.
* Excellent benefits package including Healthcare.