Sub-Contract Procurement Manager
Job Title: Sub-Contract Procurement Manager
Your salary: £60,000 - £65,000
Where: North London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online, or telephone (Michael Stevens)
Who you'll be working for:
One of the UK's most recognised and longest established building services contractors, boasting in excess of 70 years of trade, more than 650 full time employees and an annual T/O in excess of £100m covering multiple sectors with longstanding business relationships achieved by a consistently high level of customer satisfaction and successful delivery of a number of high profile projects.
What you'll be doing:
- To lead the sub-contract procurement process on all designated projects.
- To establish and maintain a high quality, competitive and bid compliant supply chain.
- To establish and maintain a historic database of sub-contract turnout cost to support future bid settlement.
- To ensure the supply chain supports the GBL bid process through competitive tendering, innovation and support documentation of the highest quality.
- Establish and maintain a record of validation criteria to ensure scope gaps and any specification non-compliance's are eradicated from supply chain quotations at tender stage.
- Establish and maintain a record of value engineering opportunities developed over previous tender submissions and projects to support future tendering options.
Metrics for Achievement:
- To improve the company's profitability on projects.
- To minimise commercial risks on projects through the utilisation of sub-contractors.
- All sub-contractors to agree back-to-back contractual arrangements on projects.
- Tender deadlines consistently achieved with full supporting documentation.
- Reliable and proven benchmark cost database established.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please contact Michael Stevens on