Accounts Payable Clerk
My client, a global PR firm, that counts Google, Apple and Uber amongst its clients are looking to recruit an accounts payable accountant, who has the nous and aptitude to grow.
The progression will be for someone who really dedicates their time to the business. What you put in, you will take out.
Responsibilities of the role, include but are not limited to:
- Posting invoices and trade invoices to the ledger
- Invoice scanning and filing
- Processing credit notes
- Assisting in producing Purchase Ledger payment runs
- Maintaining Purchase Ledger
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Suppliers' statements reconciliation
This role will pay up to £27k for the right candidate, so if you feel the role is for you - apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.