Our client, a fast growing professional services business based in Central London are looking for a Financial Accountant. This role will suit someone who has 2+ years exposure to producing month end accounts.
The individual will be responsible for supervising & acting as a mentor to two junior finance staff within the team. Ideally the chosen candidate will be studying ACCA or CIMA and be university educated.
This position offers the opportunity to grow, and increse the team size over the next 6-12 months. In addition to this, the client are fully committed to providing study support for studiers.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Providing analysis and commentary on month/year end accounts
- Consolidation of overseas entities into results
- Review and analysis of variances from budget
- Preparation and posting of monthly Journals including accruals and prepayments
- Day to day support for other finance staff
- Bank payments review and authorisation
- Cash flow/banking report
- Processing of CIS returns
- PSA controls
- VAT Returns