field sales account manager london 35k basic 62k ote
7 days left
- Full Time
Originally formed as a friends of the earth project in the 1980’s to service London’s business with waste, recycling, and environmental services. Our client has since added office furniture, stationary and a number of other service streams to its portfolio all with the aim of helping London’s business be carbon neutral.
We are now expanding our team of customer facing field sales executive in London and the M25 area who will primarily be targeting our existing waste and recycling clients with our other services. As a result, we have around 5000 existing customers in London to reach out to and market into. This is a business development role in which you will keep and develop your existing accounts. We are look for people who are well organised, have some previous field sales experience and have sold something that is solution, consultative or contractual on a business to business basis. We offer a strong salary and simple commission scheme which is up to £35000 basic plus travel or car allowance and 12-15% on your GP sales target which equates to about £62,000 OTE.
If you would be interested in a role with a company that cares and has a compelling story and place in London’s growth we would like to hear from you.
Below is an outline of the day to day duties
- Be territory based, where you will continually prospecting for new business opportunities form within our existing group clients as well and new logo business.
- Manage a portfolio of won accounts
- Deliver a mix of lead generation, strategic account management and follow up on client referrals
- Receive the support of an internally based sales and account management team
- Focus on both SME and mid-market opportunities
- Cover a large and lucrative territory in London and the M25 area and have access to our clients’ full and growing portfolio of products and services
The ideal candidate will
- Have a proven track record of selling business products or services in a B2B field based role (I.E. office supplies, stationery, furniture, vending solutions, washroom solutions, work wear, capital equipment etc)
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation skills with a proven record of working to high activity KPI’s and targets
- Have strong attention to detail
The successful candidate can expect a base salary of 35k with an uncapped OTE exceeding 50-60k in the first year. A full benefits package including an expensed car or car allowance along with ongoing training is also provided.