Maintenance Manager (prestigious Shopping Centre)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a proven Facilities/Maintenance Manager to join a leading Shopping Centre and head up the overall FM/Maintenance Function.
This key position will drive areas including: -
- Leading, managing and motivation of a in house team
- Working to deliver and manage all planned and reactive works for the scheme
- Ensuring full site compliance and ensure robust processes/procedures
- Financial budget management and reporting
- Working on key service strategies to translate to projects and communicate to the wider team
- Ability to monitor results and drive operational improvements
- Ensuring effective contract management
- Ability to lead redevelopment projects
Candidate will hold proven team management experience within a commercial environment, along with a recognised technical qualification (HNC/HND or equivalent) and IOSH. The scheme will be moving towards a major redevelopment and the successful candidate will hold proven experience to deliver key projects.
You will be a team player and able to deliver essential projects and works within a live environment.
Contact us for more information.