Digital Marketing Executive
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive that is great at producing content and engaging with customer communities? One of the most successful recruitment brands in London now offer a genuinely interesting role.
With a strong brand presence and a team of over 50 active Recruiters, this agency would like you to take their social media and online presence to the next level. As part of a team of 3, you will own the responsibility for producing compelling content for their website and social streams and driving engagement and breadth of network.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with leadership and consultant team to understand business opportunities, stories, and goals to influence content required
- Creating content for segmented target audiences
- Utilizing website, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and more to deliver and reinforce brand values
- Drive volume of followers/network and deepen engagement
- Integrate leads generated into business operations
- Content can span thought leadership, news, blogs, business initiatives, white papers, events and sector commentary
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in managing a professional business or recruitment agency website and social channels
- Proven ability to produce written content, imagery editing, and video
- Experience in the creation of email campaigns
- Strong understanding of managing Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook accounts
This is a lively and diverse team where you will enjoy integrating fully into day-to-day operations, constantly seeking out opportunities for great content and staying connected to the core of the business.
If you can demonstrate an ability to work with a great deal of autonomy in a similar function you can expect to achieve:
- Salary £30,000 - £40,000
- Bonuses (performance based)
- Regular away days and incentives
- Gym membership
- Flexible working
For more information or to arrange an immediate interview please contact Tara Lescott.