Are you a bright graduate currently working within Financial Services on Reception and looking to take the step into a more involving Team Assistant role with Events? My client is a global Asset Management company based in the West End and due to 2 internal promotions they have an opening for a Team Assistant to come on board and join their team.
The Team Assistant provides overall management of the London office and is to assist the Office Manager on general reception duties and deputise in her absence
- Meeting and greeting clients and guests to the office - Organising the meeting rooms
- Support Marketing and Client Servicing teams to develop documents and to manage events and roadshows
- Manage and organise travel and team calendars
- Regular updates of various materials on excel and PowerPoint
- Preparing expense reports, filing, printing, booking events
- Meeting support: preparing and printing materials
- Assist in customisation of presentations, organising compliance sign-off and printing
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, well presented, well spoken Graduate and team player who is happy to be based on Reception and arrange Events for the company and assist the Marketing team.
Apply today if this sounds like you!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.