Basic £35,000 with OTE at £60,000 (commission uncapped)
Based in Notting Hill working for one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK
Winner of the Growth Awards 2015 and nominated for Digital Business of the Year 2016 at the UK National Business Awards. Listed Times Tech Track 100 3 years in a row.
As an Account Manager you'll be responsible for building relationships with new merchants that are customers of our partners, ensuring they become Connect customers.
PaymentSense is a rapidly expanding organisation providing Chip & Pin services to small businesses. We have gone from start up to the largest merchant provider in the UK. Driven by a fantastic product, the latest technology and outstanding people, we've developed a business and a culture which matches the huge ambition of the business.
We have an opportunity for an ambitious and commercially minded Account Manager to join our Connect team. Connect is a division of Paymentsense offering an integrated card processing solution to the restaurant and retail trade. Utilising unique technologies, Connect allows merchants to quickly and easily integrate their chip & PIN with many compatible EPOS tills. This is an opportunity to join the fastest growing part of our business in a key development role focused on bringing on board new merchants using leads from our partnerships.
- 3+ years in teles sales (account management experience a plus)
- Experienced in successfully closing over the phone (and face to face occasionally)
- Previous experience in managing and nurturing both small and larger accounts
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Ability to accept and evolve with changes in policies and procedures
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability of critical thinking, using logic and reason
- Self-motivated and experience in successfully working to targets
- Demonstrated pro-active troubleshooting, listening and problem solving skills
- A smart appearance and professional manner
- Convert businesses (customers of our partners) to move to an itegrated payment system
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of applicable products and services as they evolve
- Manange a pipeline of leads
- Administer accounts and write reports
- Analyse, interpret and present results
- Respond to client communications or queries and resolve any client issues
- Provide management with regular feedback
Why work for us?
We are a people focused company, so spend time making sure we have a great work culture, from beer Fridays to free yoga, excellent bonus schemes and extra holiday days. We win awards for what we do, and have people in the company progress from entry level roles to heads of departments.
£35,000 - £60,000 + uncapped commission
- Credit & Debit Card Processor serving SME market (www.paymentsense.com).
- Fastest growing Merchant Acquiring business in the UK
- We sign up a new merchant every 7 minutes all across the UK and have the largest sales force in the industry
- Hugely ambitious business