Accounts Payable Administrator
6 days left
- Full Time
Do you have proven experience of working within a busy operational finance team? If so our client are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Employing over 3500 staff globally this is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation that creates highly successful and engaging marketing programmes delivered through subscription based products and services within the travel, leisure and insurance industries. ?
Due to continued success and growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team in Portsmouth on a 6 month contract basis.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining their Shared Service Centre Team as an Accounts Payable Administrator, you will be responsible for the accurate end to end processing of payments made by their companies. Day to day duties will include:
- The accurate and timely registration, processing and payment of supplier invoices and credit notes
- Employee expense claims
- Partner commission payments
- Customer claims and customer compensation payments
- Ensuring all costs are allocated and posted to the correct cost codes and approved by authorized individuals
- Ensuring appropriate country specific tax codes are applied in addition to any country specific posting/reporting requirements.
Who are our client looking for?
The ideal Accounts Payable Administrator will have already worked within a busy operational finance team preferably Accounts Payable and be experienced in working within a multi-company, multi-currency environment. You will also:
- Be willing to learn new tasks on a regular basis and work well within a team.
- Excel skills are a pre-requisite, along with a flexible attitude
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as a Accounts Payable Administrator, you will be offered a highly competitive basic salary of £25,000 pro rata plus excellent benefits package including free onsite parking, 25 days holiday, 6% Company pension Scheme, Subsidised Gym Membership, discounts & offers for employees.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Accounts Payable Administrator to start a rewarding career with a large international services company based on the south coast who are Investors in People Gold accredited and are committed to employee engagement and development.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Accounts Payable Administrator then our client want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.