Are you a talented media Sales Manager looking for the next step in your career?
Want to be a part of a business in which once people join, they love it and tend to stay?
Interested in joining a business who are still going strong since it began over 100 years ago?
Want to work closer to home and fed up of that ill-fated commute to London?
If yes, please read on…
Your New Company:
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join the award winning B2B Exhibitions department as a Sales Manager. You will be working across a portfolio of market leading shows within the Food and Drink industry.
Your New Role:
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for driving the continued growth within the department. Our client is looking for an individual with the right attitude, drive and determination to not only exceed personal revenues but also manage a small team of hungry sales people.
What you will get in return for your hard work and commitment:
- 25 days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- £5,000 car allowance
- Uncapped commission
- Contributory pension
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection Scheme
Your Key Duties:
- Deliver a personal contribution to achieving sales targets across the portfolio and provide input and execution of the strategic direction of the brands
- Recruit, manage and motivate teams to deliver sales across the exhibitions portfolio, through stand sales and sponsorship
- Excellent relationship builder and negotiator with consultative sales approach
- Articulate, intelligent and well presented with strong telephone and face to face communications skills
What skills/abilities you will need to succeed:
- Proven experience working in an exhibitions or B2B environment and delivering and exceeding against financial targets and strategy
- Ability to build and manage personal and team sales pipeline
- Proven ability to effectively manage and motivate a high performing team
- Proven ability to analyse and report effectively
- Strong work ethic, hard working with a high pace of work
APPLY NOW - please forward your CV in confidence - happy to have a discussion regarding the role with you at your convenience.