German Client Manager - VAT
6 days left
- Full Time
If you're a German speaker with a finance or account / client management background, this is one-off opportunity to get your foot-in-the-door with one of the most of exciting global companies in the tax industry, who happen to be based in the heart of Brighton. What makes them so exciting? In one sentence (more can be said, honestly!), it's a start-up who have now grown to become a global company and a major success story within their industry.
From day one, you'll be part of a highly ambitious international team that's taking the industry by storm, as they continue to disrupt the global market with a innovative technology! In addition, you'll be working in company's brand new state-of-the-art offices (influenced by their west coast tech roots) and be part of a friendly & collaborative team.
- Fluency in German is a must (ideally native)
- If you come from a finance or account management background, you should learn the ropes well. If you don't, you need an aptitude to learn and bundles of enthusiasm!
- Able to work efficiently in a high volume environment
- Available to start immediately or with 2 weeks notice
About the Role
- Working with Finance team on billing processes
- Single point of contact for European & UK clients
- Assisting in VAT transactions and filings
- Liaise with clients in regards to VAT compliance
This really is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot-in-the-door with a highly successful company who still have much more success to follow!
For more information, please contact Alex at Harvey John.Harvey John Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.