Hairdressing Assessor/IQA - North London
Level 3 Hairdressing Assessor/IQA - North London
Morgan Hunt are currently working with an award winning hairdressing salon who are looking for an experienced Level 3 Hairdressing Assessor/IQA in North London. This is a full time permanent role paying up to £30,000.
As the Level 3 Hairdressing Assessor/IQA you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the Level 3 qualifications in Hairdressing and Barbering
- Verifying portfolios of work
- Managing case load of up to 45 learners
- Signing up new learners
- Complete all related paperwork in line with SFA and other contracts
As the Level 3 Hairdressing Assessor/IQA you will have:
- A strong hairdressing background ideally up management level
- An assessors award either a A1, D32/D33 or CAVA or equivalent
- An internal verifiers qualification ie a V1 or equivalent
- A teaching qualification
- A level 3 qualification in hairdressing and barbering (desirable)
- Grade C GCSE's as a minimum in both Maths and English
If you match the above specification the please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.