Finance Assistant - Part Time
7 days left
- Part Time
** PART TIME FINANCE ASSISTANT / ACCOUNTS / BOOKKEEPER **
Picton West is working with a Property company in Southampton and together we are recruiting for a part time Finance Assistant / Bookkeeper.
The role of the part time Finance Assistant / Bookkeeper is to provide assistance to the Financial Controller and be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records at a transactional level.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Invoice approval process
- Recording invoices
- Raising supplier payments
- Producing Creditor Aged Summary reports
- Record income and expenditure as per Agent statement
- Monthly reconciliation of the associated control account
- Raising regular and ad-hoc payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Recording transactions
- Producing a Bank Reconciliation report
- Client accounting
- Posting receipts
- Posting invoices for disbursements
- Preparing Landlord statements
- Landlord payments
- Bank reconciliation
- Supplier payments
- Mortgage statements - reconciliation of annual statements
- Credit Control
- Various nominal ledger reconciliations
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Action ad-hoc enquiries
- Respond to complaints promptly and efficiently ensuring that measures are put in place to avoid re-occurrence. Ensure the line manager is fully aware of both the complaint and in agreement with the intended response.
- Provide cover for other administrative duties, as required, ensuring the smooth running of the department
- Respond to all emails and telephone messages within a reasonable timescale
- Discuss monthly progress with your Manager, highlighting assistance you need and then implement any suggestions
The successful part time Finance Assistant / Bookkeeper will demonstrate a stable career history with significant experience in a Finance environment. Relevant AAT qualifications preferred.
The part time Finance Assistant / Bookkeeper can expect a salary in the region of £20-22k pro rata depending on experience. Free parking is available by negotiation. Hours of work very flexible to fit with candidate.