Accounts Payable Manager
Our client, a trendy London-based restaurant chain, seek to appoint an Accounts Payable to start ASAP. You will work within a fun and fast paced finance team and enjoy the perks (including free food daily) of working alongside this amazing restaurant. You will also be part of the team that manages the implementation of a new EDI system.
Accounts Payable responsibilities including:
- Record, collate and organise invoices for input and payment
- Setting up and maintaining supplier accounts
- Supplier accounts reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Upload payments
- Credit Ledger and control functions
- Maintain restaurant ordering system
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV.
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role, therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.