Event Sales Manager
- Selling sponsorship and stand space across a Future of Manufacturing conference
- Targeting the Manufacturing, Logistics, Software & Business Services space
- Up and coming start-up
- Great culture and reputation
The Role: Responsible for selling sponsorship and stand space across a leading Manufacturing conference, the Event Sales Manager will target the Manufacturing, Logistics, Software and Business Services space in order to drive new business acquisition. Managing a number of existing accounts, the Event Sales Manager will be effective at sustaining long term relationships with Head of Marketing and Director-level Executive, as well as forge partnerships with flagship brands. This is a driven sales role suited to a polished and hardworking sales professional looking to boost their earnings.
The Company: With their successful launch of this market led event only last year, this publishing firm have been going from strength to strength within the Events space. Ranging from intimate thought leadership dinners, to larger flagship event and award ceremonies, this worm have partnership with huge flagship brands and reach over 3,000 attendees annually. The successful Event Sales Manage can expect to join this firm at an exciting time in their development.
As Event Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Selling sponsorship and stand space across a Future Manufacturing conference
- Targeting the Manufacturing, Logistics, Software & Business Services markets
- Driving new business acquisition and managing accounts
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven B2B event sales experience
- Genuine hard worker
- Out-going, motivated, and target driven
Benefits of this Event Sales Manager role:
- £30-35,000 basic plus £20,000 OTE
- Major leading consumer events
- Pension, 25 days' holiday plus benefits
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on, please call Suzy Richardson on .