Accounts Payable Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to join my client, a dynamic media company based in Covent Garden.
This will suit an organised individual with a positive attitude and a good eye for detail!
- Dealing with any Accounts Payable queries from other departments
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure timely processing of invoices
- Dealing with any supplier queries
- Process company expenses
- Process invoices promptly and accurately
- Reviewing invoice register and looking into unapproved invoices
- Supplier account reconciliations and follow up on a monthly basis
- Annual audit queries
- Assisting in the process of weekly payment runs
- Control account reconciliations
- Any other ad-hoc administration duties requested by Head of Finance
The ideal candidate;
- 3+ years Account Payable experience
- Computer literate and Excel proficient
- High level of attention and accuracy
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to walk under pressure
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, then please apply now.
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.