Digital Marketing Coordinator
Digital Marketing Coordinator
JD Healthcare, one of the UK's leading private fertility groups is investing heavily in its digital marketing strategy to increase market share and brand power and reach out to a wider audience across the UK.
JD Healthcare has a number of brands within its company including The London Women’s Clinic (Established in 1984), The Bridge Centre (Established in 1986), the London Sperm Bank (established in 2010) and the London Egg Bank (established in 2013) and The London Ultrasound Centre (Established in 2007).
We have an exciting opportunity for a commercially minded Digital marketing Coordinator to join us and develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all our brands.
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for the digital marketing channels and activity, driving traffic to the web and mobile sites to deliver the agreed budget and key metrics through effective customer acquisition and retention strategy.
You will work closely with IT, Communications and other members of the digital marketing team to create and implement marketing campaigns for all JDH brands across all locations. You will implement and manage PPC SEO and other digital marketing paid advertising platforms to achieve annual objectives. You will also monitor industry trends, plan for peak seasons with promotional calendars and create innovative digital campaigns.
In addition, you will be tasked with expanding our social media presence across existing and new channels, driving more engagement and conversion. You will also be responsible for ensuring all campaigns are tracked and evaluated.
The ideal candidate must have creative awareness, a sensibility for services operating within highly regulated industries like the healthcare sector. You must also enjoy brainstorming ideas and concepts to create engaging campaigns and content. You will need strong experience in delivering SEO & PPC campaigns, strong analytical skills with a commercial awareness and experience in developing and managing a digital marketing strategy and contributing to the shape of the messaging and protecting the integrity of JDH brands.
- Degree/CIM educated with proven working experience in digital marketing for 2 years
- Knowledge of pushing video content across social media effectively
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels and A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Demonstrable experience of using social listening tools
- SEO/SEM strategy implementation and development experience
- Image editing and web design skills
- Expert user of Google Analytics - all features
- Expert user of Google Adwords and Facebook advertising including tracking
- Expert user of email marketing platform with demonstrable knowledge of building email automation campaigns
- Previous experience with managing CRMs
- Basic understanding and use of HTMLcode
- InDesign / Photoshop basic skills
To be considered for this position, please apply online or forward your CV and cover letter to Georgina McNamara - HR Assistant to The London Women's Clinic, 113-115 Harley Street, London, W1G 6AP.
JD Healthcare and its subsidiaries strictly adhere to the Equality Act (2010) and provide equal opportunities to applicants, staff and patients from all demographic backgrounds.