Travel Account Executive
5 days left
- Full Time
Bright Blue are pleased to be working on a new and exciting position for a leading insurance comparison specialists with significant expertise in the travel insurance industry. My client operate their own online comparison websites as well as supplying white label solutions to our business partners in the UK and overseas. They are dedicated to developing cutting edge technology and is highly focused in identifying and capitalising on marketing opportunities to dominate the online insurance comparison arena.
Main purpose of role
To support the Head of Travel in all aspects of provider and affiliate management, including regular report production and data analysis. To manage third party call centre relationships, including staff training and compliance monitoring.
- Monitoring and training of the third party call centres, using their system
- Call Centre report generation and analysis
- Support the Head of Travel in the marketing, management and auditing of affiliate partners
- Keep abreast of competitor offerings and industry trends
- Provider on-boarding - monitoring and auditing of product offerings
- Generate bespoke provider presentations as required
- Ad hoc projects as required
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of working in the travel insurance industry would be preferred
- Experience of working in or managing in a call centre environment would be desirable
- A medical background or some understanding of medical terminology would be an advantage
- Confidence in the use of Excel & Powerpoint
- Ability to work on own initiative and without supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit an application or contact Simon Watters or alternatively, please visit the Bright Blue website.