6 days left
- Full Time
RoCHe is recruiting a General Manager for a London based client and we are seeking an outgoing, fun loving and sociable character who is confident in building client relations and delivering exceptional customer service levels.
Our client offers serviced office space and we are recruiting a General Manager to manage all of the sites in the portfolio in addition to getting involved in expanding the portfolio as the business grows.
Duties will include:
- Taking full responsibility for operational performance of the business, including full oversight of budget and spend
- Manage the Facilities Team and ensure that all buildings are running well and efficiently
- Lead the full operational team, motivate and drive performance
- Be part of the growth strategy over the coming years
- Be an ambassador for the brand and network within the community
- Coaching staff members and be a supportive, strong people manager
- Degree educated
- Confident communicator with a strategic vision
- At least 5 years experience in a similar management role
- Have in the past been responsible for the P & L
- Strong people management experience, managing performance and motivating people
- Experience of having managed multiple site with competing priorities is essential
To £50 - 55k + bonus
Keywords: hospitality, serviced offices, customer services, membership management, members relations, client services, administration, event management, general manager, operations manager.
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.