Store Manager - West Ealing
6 days left
- Full Time
I am working with a well known, global furniture business. The brand has 270 stores throughout England and is being heavily invested in with expansion on the horizon.
As a Store Manager you will be in charge of a 10,000sqft site with up to 30staff.
You will be in charge of the following:
- Recruiting, motivating, developing and conducting one on one reviews with staff
- Ensuring store targets with regards to audits, sales, customer feedback, mystery shops etc are met and exceeded
- Developing sales techniques to ensure the customer journey is upheld to the highest standard
- Support with merchandising, store standards and POS
- Identify business opportunities within your local market and feedback to the Regional Sales Manager
In order to be eligible for the role you must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate experience of coaching and development of staff, with a focus on improving sales and customer service
- Previous experience in a big ticket non food sales environment - perfect for assistant managers looking to take the next step
- Passionate about people and sales, able to motivate and inspire teams.
20k + 15k Bonus + Pension + 31 holidays + discounts/vouchers