Up to £140,000
Full Time - Permanent
and Part Time
Compass Associates are proud to be supporting a leading healthcare provider in the search for a General Practitioner for their Portsmouth service. The position is full time however, part time hours will be considered. The successful applicant will report directly to the Medical Director and Service Manager
The post holder will be required to intervene when patients are in need for short term care until they are able to get an appointment with their own GP.
You will be expected to prescribe the appropriate medication to manage each patients condition on short term basis and ensure that the appropriate records are maintained at all times regarding patient care.
The successful applicant will actively participate in local clinical governance process and work in accordance to company practice policies and procedures.
You will be expected to participate in the training and development of less experienced staff as well as aid in the development of the service through introducing new ideas and innovations.
- Full registration with the General Medical Council
- Registration on the relevant PCT performers list
- A certificate of prescribed or equivalent experience from PMETB or the Joint Committee of Postgraduate Training for General Practice
- Knowledge of APMS regulations
- Participation in CPD
- Competent in the provision of medical service
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Self sufficient and motivated
If you believe this opportunity is for you, please contact Dave Reed at Compass Associates.