Business Development Executive
Want to be part of something big?
With more than 2000 global customer deployements & the de-facto standard within the security industry. Darktrace is looking to expand it's EMEA sales team.
Darktraces offers the award winning Enterprise Immune System, to protect & safeguard against sophisticated cyber threats & insider attacks.
We are a rapidly expanding Cyber Security technology provider with a unique offering in cyber defence. In support of our continued growth, Darktrace is looking for driven & ambitious Inside Sales Executives to join our Internal Sales team. Based out of new & joint Headquarters in Cambridge, UK you will work greenfield areas to establish new relationships with customers to uncover high-value opportunities.
• Passionately representing Darktrace across your regions & identifying all potential business opportunities through cold calling and new business development. This involves researching companies, identifying the key business decision makers and appointment setting.
• Managing sales diaries
• Making in excess of 60 calls a day.
• Using LinkedIn to engage with prospects & external subscription databases to build contact lists
• Updating the company sales database with the relevant information.
• Following up on and speaking to prospects that have attended trade fairs in order to book meetings with them.
• Booking meetings to be held at the Darktrace stand at trade fairs
• Writing emails to customers introducing the unique Darktrace cyber defence offering.
• Recruiting & inviting VIP guests to join Darktrace executive events at various geographic locations & on occasion attending the events.
• Booking a minimum number of 5 direct meetings a week for your Account Executives & arranging for a minimum of 5 guests to attend a prestigious Darktrace event.
• Providing a weekly report of your activities
• Helping with various other duties in addition to the daily work
Qualifications & experience
• BA / BS is desirable
• Knowledge of & a keen interest in technology & security is most helpful,
• Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of LinkedIn, CRM is desirable.
• We are looking for professional, goal orientated people that have the desire to develop their career in a fast paced sales environment. We are also interested in speaking to those that may not have prior sales experience and that would see this as an excellent opportunity to develop a career within IT sales. Language skills are also a plus.
This is a salaried position with uncapped earning potential.
We offer 23 days holiday per year with Public & Bank Holidays.
BUPA Health cover
Car parking on site and close to bus routes