Claims/Surveying Project Support (FTC)
Claims Surveying/Project Support
£22,000 - £24,000 + benefits
Insurance claims management, loss adjusting and surveying services division. Varied responsibilities, including for example:
- Supporting adjusters and surveyors in the field.
- Ensuring effective communications and interface between clients, customers, suppliers and contractors. Ensuring efficient workflows, accurate case note management and data integrity.
- Supporting the implementation of new business processes and procedures and customer service initiatives.
- Logging any complaints cases
Skills & experience required:
- Relevant experience and skills gained within the insurance/claims or loss adjusting environment.
- Good understanding of Property Insurance/Buildings terms
- Aptitude for figure work
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Excellent IT/database/keyboard skills.
- Pro-active approach to client service.
This role is offered on a 9 month fixed term contract basis, and carries an attractive range of company benefits.
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
Staff parking available
Good commuting radius for Fareham-Portsmouth