Junior Legal Secretary
If you have recently left college and have gained legal secretary or typing qualifications, we’d love to hear from you! We are currently working on a legal secretary role which is perfect for college leaver.
Our client is an extremely prestigious firm with excellent staff retention rates, their ever increasing workload means that they are now looking for a new legal secretary who can come in and play a vital role in supporting the smooth running of the office.
The perfect candidate will possess the following:
- A perfect Secretarial qualifications, including demonstrable audio typing skills
- A small amount of secretarial experience may be an advantage, but is in no way essential
- A levels, or high grade GCSE qualifications where possible
If fortunate enough to be successful, examples of your duties would include:
- Typing of important documents and correspondence
- Booking travel arrangements and managing busy diaries
- Updating systems with required information
- Undertaking full training in all required areas
- Liaising with required individuals to communicate and deliver information
We’d love to hear from you if you think you’d fit this description. Your responsibilities will increase with experience and this truly is a chance to do work of which you can be proud.
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.