Paediatric Occupational Therapist (London) (£36,000)
5 days left
- Full Time
Connect Wellbeing are recruiting on behalf of a SEN's School in London for Primary & Secondary aged Children on the Autistic Spectrum. This is a full time permanent vacancy for a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist to join an experienced MDT:-
- OT assessments of young people with diverse presentations to identify needs & develop individualised intervention programmes
- Decide on treatment options taking into account relevant evidence based research, theory & highly complex factors concerning historical and development processes
- Plans for the treatment, management and support of young people based on evidence based practice
- Consultation with other disciplines in the MDT
- Participate in assessing new referrals to the School.
- Monitoring and evaluating risk
- Contribute to MDT meetings
- Liaise with external stakeholders on shared cases
- Disseminate information in a highly skilled and sensitive manner
- Audits and service monitoring / development.
- Use evidence-based literature & research to promote effective practice
- Contribute to journals & conferences
- Research opportunities
Contact Connect Wellbeing for full job description.