Management Accountant - Temp 2 Perm
Are you an experienced Part/Qualified Management Accountant? Have you got a background in FMCG/Retail or Hospitality? Are you available to start in 1 weeks notice or immediately? If yes, we have the perfect role for you.
A great opportunity has arisen to work for a popular retail business, based in a great location in London.
You will be a Management Accountant for the European business. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this important position will play a key role in working towards improving the production of financial reporting and accounting, management reporting and tax across the European entities managed from London.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Hands-on style, with a strong eye for detail.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Good technical accounting knowledge
- High levels of pace, energy and ability to make process and system improvements
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Play a key role in the production of the monthly management accounts including but not limited to accounting for sales, cost of goods, stock, provisions, payroll, accruals and prepayments
- Responsibility for the European entities (French branch, Italy and Germany) management accounts
- Responsibility for the production and analysis of the balance sheet ensuring key monthly balance sheet reconciliations are maintained and analyzed
- Providing monthly analysis on financial performance across entities for monthly reviews
The role will pay up to £45,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.