Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £20k to £26k Depending on experience level
One of the largest financial services companies in the world, currently have an opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join their busy Quality Assurance team based in central Southampton.
The role is working in a brand new team who are dealing with trend analysis across all areas of the business. As well as analysing data the role involves sitting down with management from various business units and going through their trend analysis, identifying areas where improvements are needed - so strong communication skills are a key element of this role. The position will be extremely varied and as well as being trend analysis focused you will be involved with Quality Assurance in their Customer Complaints Dept ie: call analysis and compliance.
As this is a new team the role will evolve as the team become established - you need to be able to adapt to change and the changing needs of the business.
Ideally you will have worked in a compliance focused organisation, or a Lean or Six Sigma environment and understand how this works.
Main Purpose of the role:
As a member of the Quality Assurance Team, this role is responsible for highlighting quality and potential service improvements across the Business through analysing data and providing feedback ensuring that the Customer is at the forefront of our minds.
- To complete all tasks in line with service standards, procedures and compliance guidelines.
- Incorporate our group values and in accordance with departmental procedures, service-standards, industry regulations,
- Build strong working relationships (quality partnerships) across teams to support activities driven out the completion RCA trend analysis.
- Conduct follow-up monitoring reviews to ensure agreed action plans are in place and remediation activities are working as intended.
- Ensuring that quality and procedures have been maintained ensuring all work is delivered to the agreed standard.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are provided with the right level of communication throughout the course of all improvement.
- Strengthen existing and develop productive and trusting relationships within area and other key stakeholders.
- Complete audit reviews on the accreditation process
- Carry out quality assurance on 1st contact resolution cases and with complaint cases.
- Maintain a high performance culture of empowerment and professionalism within the team.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc management information and supply to all relevant stakeholders
- Build effective working relationships with key customers including Risk, Compliance and Internal Audit.
- Support the Manager on the successful implementation of change programme initiatives within the team.
- 4 GCSE’s Grade C or above to include Maths and English and/or NVQ Level 1 - or equivalent
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- Lean 1a
- Experience working in an environment where Lean and Six Sigma are utilised for improvements
- PC literate, in particular MS Office Products
Our client can offer excellent career development opportunities and give each individual the scope to grow and be part of their success. If you would like to be a part of something very special, then please apply.
It is important you also attach a covering letter explaining why you are well suited to the role you are applying for.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/