IT Security Services Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Covering London/Southeast, United Kingdom
Are you an IT Security Sales Hunter? Are you driven to achieve targets and high levels of client satisfaction and retention? Do you relish working in a fast-paced, high growth environment? Do you want to be part of a CREST affiliated company?
Our holistic approach to Total Security Management and commitment to the best possible levels of service delivery and technical expertise has enabled us to win an enviable and loyal client portfolio in the UK and abroad.
We are now seeking a talented sales professional to join our highly-skilled team delivering cutting edge IT Security Services and Solutions.
At the forefront of IT Security Consulting, our client base is diverse. Our blue chip clients span across EMEA and come from all industry sectors from medium-size organisations to the FTSE100. Our holistic, 360° approach to IT Consulting Services and complementary security solutions is unparalleled and enable us to retain our clients by working as their strategic security partner, delivering far greater ROI.
We have two passions, Total Customer Satisfaction and Total Security Management; to deliver this, we employ only the very best people across all our locations in Brighton & Hove, London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Dublin, Bangalore and soon to be in Washington DC.
Competitive salary, commission, bonus and benefits package including Share options and Pension scheme and more is on offer to the right candidate.
Key Candidate Criteria:
- Experience in selling IT Security Services such as Ethical Hacking; Governance, Risk & Compliance; Security Awareness Training; Managed Services
- Experience in selling high value Security Solutions such as PID, IRM, PUM, End Point security, SIEM is a bonus.
- Strong End User facing ability with a proven sales track record.
- Can prove consistent revenue over-achievement in previous sales roles with End User accounts.
- Previous experience, and proof of success in working for a small, dynamic IT Security company.
- Works well in a competitive team and leads from the front.
- Needs a high activity rate and a strong closer.
- Excellent senior level contacts at CIO, CISO, CTO, Security Officer, Compliance Officer.
- Experienced in selling smaller, shorter sales cycle deals as well as bigger strategic longer term deals.
- Can build accurate, well qualified pipeline from existing contacts within first 3-6 months.
- Being self-sufficient with an ability to generate new leads/prospects (assisted by internal sales)
- Accurate and consistent at forecasting.
- Accurate and consistent in all reporting.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Be punctual and meet all agreed deadlines.
- Dynamic, high energy individual with a desire for maximum earnings and a longer term and exciting career.
- The successful candidate will need to provide suitable references.
- Based from Home.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo background screening and offers of employment will be subject to the results of this screening.
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Performance-related bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- Company Share Option scheme
- Length of Service is linked with increases in allocated holiday days
- Car Allowance (for certain positions)
- Parking/Season ticket scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- Structured learning and development plans which can include support for professional qualifications
- Entertainment and social activities
- Annual eye tests