Sales Executive - Artificial Intelligence Start-up (£45K OTE)
7 days left
- Full Time
Company: Active OMG - AMI
£22,000 (£45K OTE)
Fancy working for an exciting tech start-up, based just off Trafalgar Square, which has designed a digital receptionist product that enables businesses to drive more online sales? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are working with a fabulous new company that just launched in 2016! They are now successfully working with a growing number of travel and insurance companies which have seen a huge impact in online sales conversion since implementing AMI (their digital receptionist).
They are now looking for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Executive to spread the word. You will have solid business-to-business sales and account management experience and be hungry to hunt for new business.
Responsibilities as Sales Executive:
- Manage the full sales cycle, from building awareness and generating leads to communicating value proposition to customers and closing large deals
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Manage, track, and report all sales activities and results in CRM
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of SiteReplier | AMI
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- Leverage your skills and your customers’ experience to continually evolve our product and the sales process
- Foster new relationships for SiteReplier through outbound efforts
Requirements for this Sales Executive position:
- Previous sales (new business and account management) experience
- Fluency in English along with excellent, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Must work well on your own and as part of a sales team
- Successful history of direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Characteristics of self-starting, risk taking, and a drive to succeed
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company
- An active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- A real impact on the product, company's performance and growth
- Flexible working hours & the possibility to work remotely from time to time
For more information about this Sales Executive role please get in touch and send your CV today!