Mid-Weight Designer / Furniture Designer - London
Role- Mid-Weight Designer / Furniture Designer
Location- West London
Salary- £28,000- £38,000 per annum (please advise what you would be looking for)
My client is a Design Consultancy, and they are looking to take on a Mid-Weight Design / Furniture Designer on a permanent basis, in the West London area.
You will be working as part of a team on different projects helping develop client's concepts through to prototyping. You should be enthusiastic about the products and the market that you work in and have a balance between creative flair and technical/ engineering capabilities too.
The Mid-Weight Designer/ Furniture Designerwill ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified in Furniture Design/ Product Design / Industrial Design
- Be proficient in using SolidWorks for design (other CAD software may be considered)
- Knowledge of furniture making and manufacturing processes
- Have strong injection moulding / plastic moulding and die casting experience
- Have strong attention to detail and an appreciation of design aesthetics
- Previous experience of working in a high volume production environment as opposed to with more bespoke products
- Have excellent communication skills to liaise with colleagues
- Can demonstrate initiative and proactively presents ideas and suggestions to problems
- Have the ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency