Senior Producer - Live Events Agency
7 days left
- Full Time
- A truly unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Producer, to radically move their career forward within this fast-moving and well respected live events and communications agency.
- Our Clients purpose is to inspire audiences; they do this through their values; Trusted, Spirited and Ingenious. They have an ambition to be globally renowned in audience inspiration.
- They inspire their audiences through events, video, training, investor relations activities, creative media, and communications consultancy.
- Established in 1997, they serve over 50 global brands and are passionate about solving their communications challenges.
- This is a vital position at the heart of the business, which involves looking after their most important clients and living their purpose and ambition to be globally renowned for audience inspiration by finding creative solutions to answer their client’s communications challenges.
- They are deploying a comprehensive growth strategy to double the size of the company by 2017.
- The successful candidate needs to be highly commercially minded - maximising profitability on every project, upselling services and growing budgets, covering in-house project management fees and continuing to grow the business through Account development.
- At the heart of it will be finding creative vehicles and messaging solutions that embed the key content behind the event/communications for our largest and most important clients.
- To lead and deliver event/communication projects from client briefs; to creative content development, pre-event production, budget creation and management, on-site delivery, through to post production.
- To identify potential new business opportunities/clients/markets and attend credential meetings in collaboration with the Sales and Account Directors.
- To build supplier relationships to leverage preferred pricing to meet client financial objectives and improve project profitability.
- To manage, write and deliver compelling pitches/RFP responses, budget formation and to be able to lead a pitch team.
- To manage large project teams of full timers, freelancers and suppliers to deploy events in UK and across the world.
- Line manager responsibility will become part of the role in future years.
- To work to KPIs that would exceed client expectations and objectives and the industry standards.
- To demonstrate commercial thinking and understanding of clients’ businesses that would lead to company growth.
- To demonstrate you can put together pitch winning solutions - including leading and writing the response as well as curating the creative and content and budget formation.
- An excellent Production background in B-to-B events is required, working with client internal communications, event, marketing and sales departments to CXO and Board level.
- Exceptional experience in Leadership meetings, sales and marketing meetings and an understanding of communications solutions.
- Large project experience (in Senior Producer role) up to £1m revenue in size.
- The candidate will already be in a Senior Producer role with at least 10 years’ relevant industry experience, 3 of which will have been as a Senior Producer with a record of producing outstanding events / communications projects across different business sectors.
- To be passionate, creative, spirited, trusted and driven about delivering inspiring event / communications projects for our clients.
SALARY / PACKAGE:
- Up to £65K pa depending on experience
- Project Growth and New Project incentives
- Share in company bonus if personal and company targets are met - from year 2
- Offers excellent, flexible working opportunities (after first 3 months)
- Holidays - 25 days (bank holidays in addition, 1st year - 20 days)
This role would suit: Senior Event Producer, Live Event producer, Creative Event Producer, B2B Events, Communications Events, Communications, Event Production, Senior Live Event Producer, Live Event Production, Senior Producer.