Exsurgo is recruiting a CRM Manager for a Global Fashion Brand.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for creating and spearheading the direct to consumer CRM strategy in Europe. By acquiring a strong understanding of the customers and their needs, the successful candidate will design strategies to improve customer retention, reduce churn, and ultimately drive sales growth. An important part of this role will be upholding the values and strength of the brand in all CRM initiatives.
The ideal CRM Manager:
- Educated to degree level in mathematics, statistics, economics and/or finance
- At least 6-8 years in CRM and ideally in Ecom digital marketing
- Experience within an ecommerce player and ideally in an omni-channel (Ecommerce/Retail/outlets) CRM role
- Well-versed in all aspects of business intelligence, marketing analytics & web/retail analytics
- Extremely strong customer focus – Ability to see from the customers’ perspective while remaining brand and business right
- Solid analytical abilities/background in propensity modelling, customer profiling & targeting, direct to consumer communications, retention approaches (lifecycle programmes etc)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex data clearly and strategically to multiple levels of management in an easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations
- Embrace a challenging and fast-paced work environment and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities
- Team-player; ability to work with all business divisions in a proactive manner and drive results
- Internationally curious with an appreciation of cultural differences across Europe. Ideally speaks more than one European language
- Ability to build strong relationships on a cross-functional basis at various levels within the business
- Instinctive commercial drive
- Familiar with CRM plateforms such as Salesforece/Ebay
- Ability to manage and grow a direct and lateral team
- Experience in social CRM with Facebook/Instagram
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!