HR Advisor - Financial Services - London, City - Circa £35,000
My client, a leading financial services firm, is currently looking for a HR Advisor to join their London based team on a permanent basis. The role will be paying a base salary of circa £35,000 with excellent benefits.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Employee relations - support and advise on discipline, grievances, absence management and employment termination.
- Be part of the salary review process
- Implementation of initiatives - e.g. People and business planning
- Manage and advise the recruitment and selection process
- Analyse and interpret exit interviews to identify and recommend improvements
My client's requirements include:
- Part or fully CIPD
- Previous HR generalist experience
- Understanding of Employee legislation
- Managerial recruitment experience
If you can meet my client's requirement then send your CV for immediate consideration and further details.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com