Marketing & Administration Assistant - Social Media Company - London
Based in Central London this company help their clients deliver best in class customer service through their innovative social media platform. As an increasing number of business have a social media presence and many operating their customer service through it this is an area of huge growth. With offices in both London and New York and clients including Tesco, Audi and Pret a Manger this is a growing young business at a great time to join.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: National Minimum Wage.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager EMEA on day to day activities, including organising events
- Helping run and manage social media channels and planning content
- Researching into the growing market and industry verticals
- Providing support on marketing campaigns, both earned and owned
- Building and segment our database/CRM system
- Managing the daily running of the office - meeting and greeting guests, dealing with incoming calls, managing office supplies, administrating lunch ordering system etc
- Schedule and coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements (flights, hotel reservations, ground transportation, etc.) for employees to attend client meetings
- Administering systems used for company operations
- Coordinating company events, including both professional and social
- Assist senior management team in ad hoc projects
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level
- A motivated, self-starter who likes working in a fast-paced and dynamic start up environment
- Excellent written and verbal command of English
- A keen interest social media and learning about marketing/sales automation tools
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Join a vibrant and collaborative working environment where you will be challenged from day one.
- Even as an intern you be considered an integral part of the team and your work will impact the company from day one.
- Join a company who offer fantastic career progression within the business.
- Free lunch for everyone, every day and Friday drinks!
- Unlimited coffee, espresso and tea. And tons of snacks.
- Regular office outings and a fun place to work!