The role is to work for a leading London based IT Managed Services Provider based close to Old Street station. This is to working alongside their Sales Director, sales team and Marketing Manager as a Marketing Co-ordinator.
The role is paying £30,000. The purpose of the role is to work with the team to promote products and services offered by the business and in this way, generate new business opportunities for the company.
Your day to day tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Marketing campaigns planning
- Marketing campaigns execution
- Organising marketing events
- Coordinating marketing initiatives with Microsoft and other partners
- Tracking campaign responses and generating new leads
- Updating website content
- Updating social media content
- Preparing marketing collateral such as case studies, fact sheets, presentations, etc.
- Preparing internal marketing communication
- CRM data management (marketing data)
- Campaign reporting
- Campaign post-mortem analysis
Experience in marketing, ideally within the tech sector would be advantageous.