Our client, a boutique financial services firm, is currently seeking a HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be based in City of London on a base salary of circa £35,000.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Providing generalist advice to senior stakeholders
- Advising line managers on a ER matters - including disciplinaries and grievances
- Support the Head of HR on a number of adhoc projects
- Work alongside HR manager to support annual pay reviews and bonus payments
The role holder will therefore be required to have:
- CIPD Qualified (essential)
- Experience of working in a financial services environment (desirable)
- Demonstrates high levels of professional knowledge, expertise and integrity and can actively demonstrate an awareness of current and forthcoming UK employment law
- Commercially aware and capable of providing HR support to a complex and challenging client group.
- Good project management skills, takes personal responsibility for delivering excellence in both client projects and internal operations
- Demonstrates a track record of advising on a range of employee relations issues, anticipates possible solutions and follows up with research and analysis to reach sound solutions, whilst managing risk
- Builds and sustains deepening relationships with clients, ensuring clients needs are fully met
If you can meet our client's specific requirements then send your CV for immediate consideration and further details
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com